In my continuous attempt to see how far I can count in roman numerals here is the second week, still going, still 5 papers.
- Bigtable: A Distributed Storage System for Structured Data
- Reimplementing the Cedar File System Using Logging and Group Commit
- Interpreting the Data: Parallel Analysis with Sawzall
- SEDA: An Architecture for Well-Conditioned, Scalable Internet Services
- The Dataflow Model: A Practical Approach to Balancing Correctness, Latency, and Cost in Massive-Scale, Unbounded, Out-of-Order Data Processing
The one I liked the most was "The Dataflow Model..." mainly because it fired some ideas related to a problem I'm trying to solve.
The others were also good except "Reimplementing the Cedar File System Using Logging and Group Commit", mainly because it wasn't what I was expecting it would be.
Read this week: 5
Total read: 10
In the Queue: 61